Future: if given the chance would you buy this?

Soldato
My dads jaguar xf. Obviously, being in the family, I would probably get a decent deal. ;)

I just love it...as a cruiser it is probably the best out there without spending even more. 50mpg is the norm on a long journey. Very quiet for a diesel.

If I was given the chance in say 3-5 years, would you A) bite his hand off or B) buy it as a main car and have something fun for weekend or C) buy a different car altogether?

I just love the start up, here is a quick video I made tonight:

:cool:

Soldato
OP
I wouldn't in that colour, such an excellent looking car ruined (IMO) by getting it in white, just why? Jag have a great choice of colours for the XF :(

To be fair, I think white looks great on the XF. Though in my village there is lovely new XFR that looks/sounds out of this world. Paint is like red wine colour. Looks awesome - facelift too I think. :D :cool:

DSC_0002-4.jpg

DSC_0006-4.jpg

DSC_0004-4.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I always thought you weren't supposed to rev an auto in park so at least I've learnt something today :o

Must say though that while my dad was always happy for me to use his car when I was living at home he would probably have been a bit cheesed off if I went out randomly starting it up and changing his radio stations for no reason :p

It was his idea. :)

Back
Top Bottom