• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

G-SYNC Display Connected..

Soldato
Hey guys,

Every so often in my notification centre, I get this "G-SYNC Display Connected" message..nothing happens and all is well.. its just annoying happening for apparently no reason?

AjjmOjh.jpg

Can someone help me out on what exactly is going on and what to do to sort it?

Cheers.

Soldato
My PC won't go into sleep mode unless I switch the monitor off.

Whenever I wake it up and turn the monitor on I get that message.

Don't normally get it otherwise, except as mentioned above, with a driver update.

Soldato
This happens to me on an in-frequent basis while playing Assassins Creed Odyssey

I think my overclock may not be stable and the graphics driver is crashing

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not in front of my computer. But this annoyed the hell out of me.

When it pops up in the notification list, right click and there is an option to stop seeing notifications from....

Associate
I only get it when I turn my monitor off and back on, if it when you are watching a video or the pc is idle? It could be a power saving mode turning the monitor off

Soldato
OP
Thanks for all the input guys..

It seems mainly to be if the PC is on idle or when I come out of a game its there..I just clear the notifications..

Its strange as the PC functions totally fine, im confused to say the least ! :p

Soldato
Thanks for all the input guys..

It seems mainly to be if the PC is on idle or when I come out of a game its there..I just clear the notifications..

Its strange as the PC functions totally fine, im confused to say the least ! :p

Have you checked event viewer to see if the driver is crashing?

Back
Top Bottom