g27 pedals with fanatec csr wheel

Soldato
Probably not as the G27 units plug together.
I have used a G25 wheel with some ECCI pedals, however these run as 2 USB devices which a lot of games don't recognise. The better ones do such as P-Cars and iRacing but certainly driving games based on a lot of generic game engines don't support more than one device.
Andi.

Soldato
Associate
OP
fanatec used to sell what looks like a ps2 to serial adapter which allowed to use the g25/g27 pedals but I cant seem to find it anywhere on there site for sale.

https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/support/product;old_product_id;77

Im wondering is a standard male ps2 to female serial adapter would do the same thing.

G25G27%20PEDAL%20ADAPTER%20CABEL%20FOR%20FANATEC%20WHEELS-1000x666_zpsaju40tsk.png

Associate
OP
thread revival... so I got offered a complete Fanatec CSR set up. ( wheels, pedals and both shifters ) so I took it. when it arrived it had the logitech pedal adapter in the box of cables so I tested my old wheel with my lads logitech pedals and adapter and yip it works together well.

My lads decided to use the CSR wheel and shifter with the G27 pedals I had a few issues with the new CSR wheel but have managed to get it fixed with a firmware update.. so roll on tonight I might just give the lad a competition with demolition derby on grid 2....

Back
Top Bottom