G752VY

Associate
Does anyone know how long ASUS swap analysis team take or had any experience with this had this.G752VY-T7049T for almost a year on the 17th it has been faulty from the start never worked as a gaming laptop overheats it has had 4 motherboards 2 LCDs hardware replaced several times still. thermal throttles even on standard 5 RMA's ANGER doesnt cover at this point wish i went to overclockers. 1,399 for a bluray player all its good for off to malta in 2 weeks wanted to take my laptop:mad:.All this has been one big headache dont think Letmerepair have a clue about this vapour chamber coolest on the market lol its even come back faulty everytime.My first and last gaming laptop just wish i built a pc now after all this never felt so let down by asus and the repairer should have just replaced the unit after the second RMA.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Well still waiting on ASUS to send me a rma number so I can swap it they said by the end of the week still waiting.So after a year of all this my patience have gone and it’s a year old next Friday never worked the repair company has played with my laptop more then I have.Off to Malta in 2 weeks and I need my laptop as I can’t take my desktop with me.

Back
Top Bottom