Galactic civ 2- Spec me some names

Caporegime
So I'm crap at thinking up names so help me come up with some :D

Need race name, some planet names and a leader name, also feel free to throw in ship names :p

The race is very capable of combat, will willing fight a thousand year war for a 1bc coin and needs names to reflect it's millitaristic and homicidal nature.

Also lets have some names for the terror stars (think death star but it blows up a whole solar sytem :p )

THanks guys ;)

Permabanned
I'm ashamed to say that I've never actually played this game, even though I have the Gold Edition lying around somewhere.

Is it any good, should I go on a scavenge and see if I can find the discs?

Caporegime
OP
I'm ashamed to say that I've never actually played this game, even though I have the Gold Edition lying around somewhere.

it is really awesome, expecially on the larger map sizes.

Does the gold edition come with the twilight of arnor expansion pack?

If you like it you should definatly pick that up, it adds an immense size galaxey which is 1 and a half times bigger than the old gigantic.

adds terror stars so you can destroy whole solar sytems.

also adds custom tech trees for every civ rather than one common one.

Associate
Add me to the list of people singing the praises of this game.

If you like Civ-type games you will probably like this.

Get the expansions - all of them - they really improve the basic game.

Caporegime
The Drak Empire

The Drak are a malevolent and warlike race born from the fires of conflict. Centuries of war on their own planet, and a militaristic economy based around fuelling them, caused technology to advance rapidly. As space travel was mastered and their own small system was colonised, and sparse resources exhausted, the Drak soon realised that there was much more to gain by pooling their efforts and invading other systems to expand their empire. They soon set about exploring other star systems and making plans to colonise any vacant habitable planets or areas of resource, and soon became gained a reputation for being ruthless in battle, with their heavily armed and armoured ships cutting swathes through the enemy. The Drak are rarely interested in diplomacy, preferring to take what they want rather than waste solar years bargaining or seeking permission from other races. As such they have few allies, and other races refuse to have any dealings with them. For the Drak there can be no peace until they have sole control over the known galaxy... and unless they are stopped that fear may just become a reality.

Major Planets:

• Drako Prime (homeworld)
  • Hortus
  • Rygina

Ships:

• Stinger (Scout)
  • Hunter (Fighter)
  • Penetrator (Heavy Fighter)
  • Aggressor (Light Corvette)
  • Enforcer (Medium Corvette)
  • Dominator (Heavy Corvette)
  • Subjugator (Cruiser)
  • Vanquisher (Capital ship)
  • Annihilator (Terror Star)

Yes, i'm bored and like this kind of stuff. :p

Last edited:
Soldato

Find your CD key and stick it into Impulse, then you can just download the game any time in the future.

Back
Top Bottom