Game.co.uk Discount Code

Soldato
OP
SiD the Turtle said:
Nah the only thing in there was the 360/hitman/pgr3 bundle. Which should be arriving tomorrow. :D Shame I don't have a TV until Saturday :(

Bother to signup with Quidco.com? Should have got a good few quid back with them.

Soldato
OP
SiD the Turtle said:
LOL you keep telling me to do that, regret not doing it now as I've spent just over a grand online in the last week :eek:

:) Pimp, pimp, pimp. I don't benefit from it either as there are no referrals with them. Just makes sense really. I used them first when I bought my Samsung LCD in February and got back £24 with them on that alone.

Associate
RichL said:
Nice one. I've pre-ordered a few games now using my reward points too: Gears of War, Ninja Gaiden 2 and Prey. Get double reward points on those too which is worth about £6.

So is this voucher definetly usable more than once?

Don't want to waste it and get all my orders cancelled if I do use it more than once.

Soldato
OP
Bilbo said:
So is this voucher definetly usable more than once?

Don't want to waste it and get all my orders cancelled if I do use it more than once.

It doesn't explicitly say no but common sense would come into play at some point. One, two or three orders (individual) would probably be safe. Four, five or six would probably still be ok. Ten or more, who knows.

I would say that as long as GAME are happy that nobody is really taking the pee that this voucher should be fine for more than one or more orders.

Soldato
Just had an email with the code come through myself.

Still have not used it, tempted to pre-order Sonic depending on how much they are charging.

Back
Top Bottom