Games like Virtua Cop?

Man of Honour
I've got an urge to play a point-and-click, on-rails shooter in the Virtua Cop mould where you use the mouse to move the crosshair around the screen blatting the bad guys.

What's available on PC?

Suspended
Zero point, police trainer, area 51, operation wolf (1,2,3), terminator 2

(as long as you own the jamma boards)

Soldato
Chris [BEANS] said:
I've had long threads about emulators in the past but recently it seems to get threads locked.

Best leave the subject alone or the OP's thread is likely to be locked/binned.

Yeah having seen another thread addressing a similar topic closed I won't push it any further than this post. I still don't see how discussing the emulation of a game / console you own is grounds for closure. All be it you could have some numpties who ruin it for everyone, but the majority seem to be sensible.

Man of Honour
OP
Emulator talk has generally been frowned upon here in the past.

In any case, aside from a recently acquired Wii the most modern console I've ever had is the SNES, so there won't really be anything you can suggest me on that front.

Looking at the suggestions, I've already played House of the Dead in the late 90s (demo on my pc, full game on a friend's Saturn). Completed Operation Wolf/Thunderbolt on the Amstrad CPC... I'm looking for something a bit more modern really.

Come to think of it, I'm suprised someone hasn't made a Flash rail shooter, it's the kind of game which would be well suited to it I would have thought...

Back
Top Bottom