Games since 2015/16

Soldato
Just fired up Steam and noticed I haven't played anything since 15/16, anyone got a list of things to check out from then till now? Games ranked by time spent are some of the following

Fallout New Vegas
Just Cause series
GTA V
Project Cars
Far Cry 3
Mark Of The Ninja

Is there another gaming platform? As I am sure I used to play like a squad based FPS thing on a large map completing story based missions but nothing in my Steam library looks like it.

Soldato
You have
Origin - EA
Uplay - Ubisoft
Epic - New (epic games + others)
GOG - Good old Games
Rockstar Store

Games
Witcher 3 - must play
Odyessy AC - decent
Read DEad Redemption 2 - GTA but western (and better)
Middle Earth - Shadow of War (lord of the rings with batman fighting style)
Sleeping Dogs (not sure if after 2016..)
Horizon Zero Dawn - recent from PlayStation exclusive

game you mentioned could be
The Division
SQUAD
Battlefield?
Call of Duty

Soldato
OP
game you mentioned could be
The Division
SQUAD
Battlefield?
Call of Duty

Thanks, I've heard of some and checked the others but it's none of them. Now you mention it I think it may have been on Origin or Ubisoft, I will see if I can find anything.

Heard of a few of those games on your list, the Witcher never did anything for me and I'm not a fan of LOTR style wizards and goblin stuff, but Red Dead Redemption looks worth checking out, cheers.

Associate
Need more genres as to what you're into, here's a few games that'll I'll just throw out there

Fallout 4
Subnautica
Witcher 3
Borderlands 3
Valheim
Satisfactory
Dying Light
No Man Sky
Halo: Master Chief Collection (if you've not played any of them)
Grim Dawn

These two, I know people love them, I get bored of Rust and I've not played Tarkov
Escape from Tarkov
Rust

Last one, Fallout 76. I've got it, not played it for very long - that's not a reflection on the game, more of a reflection of me and my gaming apathy currently. I've seen mixed reviews of it, might be worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom