GamesCom 2018

Soldato
Just left, queues were getting too long.

Tried Starlink which looks like being a fun game, even without the toy stuff (not really my thing).

No Destiny booth this year, times must be tough, that's usually good for some freebies.

The Settlers was announced this morning.

Caporegime
OP
The only things I really want to see is some actual gameplay from Cyberpunk 2077 and more Xbox 360 "X-enhanced" / OG Xbox games added to backward compatibility.

Soldato
The only things I really want to see is some actual gameplay from Cyberpunk 2077 and more Xbox 360 "X-enhanced" / OG Xbox games added to backward compatibility.

CDPR didn't have anything in the public area, but
there was a pretty swish looking Cyberpunk 2077 private booth in the press area though, so they're obviously showing something. Had some cosplayers outside which is usually reserved for the public shows!

Soldato
I believe they're showing the E3 demo behind closed doors again, and that's it. Watching the Sekiro gameplay now, so hyped for this :). Hope we get some direct capture soon.

Soldato
I think it's been incredible, and it's not slowing down yet! I thought this holiday period was unbeatable, but Q1 next year is shaping up nicely aswell!

January 18 - Ace Combat 7
January 25 - Resident Evil 2
January 29 - Kingdom Hearts 3
February 22 - Anthem
February 22- Crackdown 3
February 22 - Metro Exodus
February 22 - Days Gone
March 8 - Devil May Cry 5
March 15 - Tom Clancy's The Division 2

March 22 - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

:eek::eek::eek:

Back