Gaming keyboard £100

Associate
Having tried a lot of keyboards, in my humble opinion it's the Logitech G810. It's lighting is superb, it actually allows you to see the keys clearly in subdued lighting. This is part due to the excellent font they use on the keys and part due to the fact there is no leakage of light under the keys which horribly distracts ( on say a Corsair keyboard ). They key sensitivity is just right, and they are also much quieter than other mechanical keyboards too. The software is simple to use and excellent. All in all, for me, it's the best keyboard you can buy at any price.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I would suggest this keyboard. PBT, check. RGB, check. TKL, check. Cherry MX switches, check. Clean design, check.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £113.69 (includes shipping: £8.70)

Better image:

img-20161203-094234_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
I second LiE's suggestion.
I got an iKBC F108 with brown switches and love it. I wanted dedicated media keys so that narrowed down the search a lot, and excluded all TenKeyLess boards.

I did browse around for the MF versions of the boards, but found they were all ANSI, rather than ISO layout - so keep that in mind.

Soldato
I got a qpad mk85 last year, first mechanical keyboard and love it, keys great to type with also has a usb hub which i use daily.

Can be bad much less then £100,it is old now I think it's been replaced by qpad how ever it didnt stop me.

No rgb though just blue lighting

Soldato
Honestly i would not pay UK prices for keyboards anymore, have bought a few direct from china and you get equivalent spec for a 3rd of the price, the switches are not cherry but if you look at reviews they are equivalent. Ive had 2 100 quid plus keyboards fail on me almost to the day the warranty ended at the moment im rocking Kailh BOX Switches on a 35 quid keyboard RGB keyboard believe me you are paying 3 times the price the keyboard should be sold at.

Back
Top Bottom