Gaming laptop

Associate
Thinking about replacing my current IPad Pro 2018 and Xbox Series S setup for a small 14/15 inch gaming laptop.
Got rid of main pc due to not having time or space anymore.
Gaming wise it will mainly be Gamepass games like Forza, F1 and fifa but want to do some 3ds/n64 emulation again.
But can’t due to Apple user now with iPhone and iPad.
Any recommendations up to £1500 budget?

Soldato
Heard and read good feedback on both the Lenovo Legion range and the HP Omen range. I've never had the budget to switch to a gaming laptop, but that would be 2 which i would look at.

Prices seem to have come down a little, would be able to get a RTX 3070 with either AMD or Intel CPU as far as I can see for under your top budget.

Associate
I got my kids Lenovo Legion 5 Pro’s (amd 5600h, rtx3060, 16” QHD screen) at Christmas, were well within your budget. They’re both still very happy with them and haven’t had any issues so far.
I’ve just ordered an HP Omen 17 (intel 11800h, rtx3070,17.3” QHD screen) for myself, it’s within your budget as well.

A couple of things to look out for are laptops with poor displays (low brightness and colour gamut) and low TGP that results in the GPU not getting enough power to run at full spec.

Back
Top Bottom