Gaming mouse for Battlefield v ( FPS )

Associate
Currently have a Razor DEATHADDER ESSENTIAL which is old but works

I'm finding it doesn't have enough buttons & struggle with the amount of keys I need to press for games like battlefield V

So was looking at a new mouse, will this fix my problem, using a keypad works loads better for me but don't like the slow thumb pads and prefer the mouse

So was looking at these 2

Logitech MX518 Legendary or Logitech G502 HERO Gaming Mouse

OcUK Staff
Currently have a Razor DEATHADDER ESSENTIAL which is old but works

I'm finding it doesn't have enough buttons & struggle with the amount of keys I need to press for games like battlefield V

So was looking at a new mouse, will this fix my problem, using a keypad works loads better for me but don't like the slow thumb pads and prefer the mouse

So was looking at these 2

Logitech MX518 Legendary or Logitech G502 HERO Gaming Mouse

Personally:

Steelseries rival 700 if you like heavy and need extra buttons.

If you like lighter fast deathadder shaped mice the Glorious Odin will be in stock in May.

BUT mice are massive personal choice.

Steelseries Rival 710 RGB Optical USB Gaming Mouse (62334) @ £79.99 inc VAT

Custom TrueMove3 12000 CPI sensor, Tactile alerts for immersive gaming, 60-million click switch durability, Reinforced split-trigger buttons, RGB lighting with PrismSync

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O USB RGB Odin Gaming Mouse - Matte White @ £49.99 inc VAT

Extremely light weight (67/68g), Eye catching design with clean lines and RGB illumination, Honeycomb surface for strength & comfort, Includes high quality G-skates mouse feet

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom