GAMING PC BUDGET £150-250 (BLACK FRIDAY) plz help

Associate
Hello guys, i am new to the idea of gaming pc's and a noob at IT and i would like to enter the world of gaming by buying a really good entry level pc on black friday. My budget is extremely tight which is around £150-£250( but the lower the better since that is an estimate of what i will have on black friday), please help me and give me advice on how i can get the best pc as possible around that price range on black friday plz( and i dont mind if i have to build it or get a prebuilt one, but preferably prebuild if possible since im a noob xD).

Associate
OP
i dont mind it being used as long as it fits around that budget because i have seen people make good pcs at (************) at aound £200-250 and are able to 'get 50-60fps on fortnite on high settings'

Associate
OP
He wants to know if you need a keyboard and mouse, or a monitor. You're probably best off using your TV (assuming you have an HDTV) as a monitor to start with considering your budget.

As for competitor links, this forum is owned and managed by the https://www.overclockers.co.uk shop, as such you're not allowed to post links to any sort of competition.

oh ok, so i am only allowed to post links from the overclocker shop only? and i do also have an HDTV and yes i would also want a keyboard and mouse( but do not need it if it doesnt fit the budget)

Associate
OP
the specs for the 200 pound pc i found on facebook marketplace:

-Intel DQ67OW motherboard 4 memory slots up to 32GB memory
- Intel i5-2400 QUAD CORE processor at 3.1-3.4GHz boost clock 8GB DDR3 memories rams, up to 32GB ASUS
- GTX 1050 OC 2GB graphic card
-Freshly installed WINDOWS 10 HOME 64bit licenced
-AVP X6 ATX TOWER CASE
-500GB HARD DRIVE/STORAGE DRIVE

that is all the specs

Associate
OP
Power supply?

Don't just settle on the first one you find.

You need to be looking for something like the following:
  • Intel 2700k/3570k/3770k (even non-K models will be fine)
  • Intel 4xxx series
  • AMD 2600
  • Minimum RAM 8gb
  • Motherboard doens't matter at this point
  • GPU will depend on the make/model but you can always replace it - post it anyway
power supply is the most important part

awwww, ok ill start searching and let you know as soon as possible

Associate
OP
oh and by the way, I found a second-hand pc which costs 160 pounds and I will tell you the specs for it:

- Nvidia GTX 750Ti 2Gb

- Windows 10 Pro
-250gb SSD
-1Tb storage
-20GB RAM
-Intel Core I5-3470 3.70ghz
-21” Monitor
-Keyboard+ Mouse

the seller also said he will provide a power supply

are these specs good and could you possibly tell me the benchmark for some games for these specs?

Associate
OP
oh and by the way, I found a second-hand pc which costs 160 pounds and I will tell you the specs for it:

- Nvidia GTX 750Ti 2Gb

- Windows 10 Pro
-250gb SSD
-1Tb storage
-20GB RAM
-Intel Core I5-3470 3.70ghz
-21” Monitor
-Keyboard+ Mouse

the seller also said he will provide a power supply

are these specs good and could you possibly tell me the benchmark for some games for these specs?

could you guys give me an estimate of what performance I should expect in games with this build?

Back
Top Bottom