Gaming rig £500

Associate
Hello fellas,

Building a new rig and not sure on what I need so I come to you seeking advice. I'm looking for a system that will play the Arma series, DayZ, Skyrim and other graphic/processor intensive games. Guys I want to be able to run these games with nice graphic settings and get an easy 30-50fps. I hope this is feasible and look forward to you guys doing your magic.

Many thanks

Associate
I'm also interested in doing a build like this, the first two specs. Those motherboards have had a few bad reviews on another website. Is there another mobo within the price range that has had better reviews? Thanks

Caporegime
I'm also interested in doing a build like this, the first two specs. Those motherboards have had a few bad reviews on another website. Is there another mobo within the price range that has had better reviews? Thanks

What sites? as far as im aware there are no reviews for it, are you sure you are looking at the same board?

Soldato
Not a bad review of it here

I'm also curious - where did you see these bad reviews? 1 star user reviews on Amazon don't really count as any motherboard can be prone to failure.

It isn't a bad board for a cheap AM3 build. It has decent VRM cooling and a UK RMA if anything does go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom