Gear Thread - Pics

Caporegime
Nice Synth, wait, is it a Synth? What is a 'Workstation'?

I recently bought a cheap PRS off eBay.

xuTQ2Go.jpg

Then decided to mod it, add tone knob, better PRS knobs.

ElVZird.jpg

xP30DEY.jpg

aKI2kxD.jpg
A workstation is a keyboard that allows you to do a multitude of things such as playing along to styles and songs and producing complete songs with tools such as sequencers, effects unit, mixers, mp3 recording. You can also plug in a guitar and mic and record audio using the built in effects unit with things like reverb, chorus, distortion etc.

it’s basically an all in one performance and recording system.

Associate
Bought this a little while ago but have never posted it. Ormsby Hype GTR, was on 'sale' in GuitarGuitar near me when I was in getting the missus' new Workstation and...well, she had to come home with me and get added to the menagerie. Think that takes me up to 13? guitars at this point. First one I've bought in a while though! I'm no photographer so I can't quite capture how pretty she is in person.

1ENUkEC.jpg

Soldato
Some new "toys"...

o77hydj.png

Had a Circuit for a while, but never really got into it properly and felt quite limited so I sold it. However a few weeks ago had a weekend with my brothers and a couple of mates who all brought their instruments for a jam session and I felt a bit left out, so figured out I should get back into it :D.

Still have no idea what I'm doing, but coupled with the Mono Station gives me a lot more to play with, trying to actually learn how to use them both properly as well now, watching quite a few tutorials - all good fun so far!

Back
Top Bottom