Gears of war ultimate edition PC

Associate
I am so excited for gears PC , i played on it for 12hrs a day for 2 years of my life lol.

i am ready to destroy whoever thinks there better than me.

but before that, anyone have any concrete info on when its going to be released. i have a 4k 4:4:4 60hz 48" display and gtx 980. i dont wnat to have to buy a xbone at crappy 1080p. with low textures and shaders and ragdolls

Associate
OP
A very good friend of mine is in fairly close with some of the "The Coalition" guys and doing media bits for the new releases, I am not too fussed about the series but if I get any sneaky info I will be sure to keep you guys posted.

please do let us know , if its not this year, i will have to buy xbox one as its going to be the best multiplayer of the year probably next to battlefront

Associate
OP
Since this is just a redone hd version of the 1st game which us pc users have had already. Im passing on this.

Maybe if the others come i might get them.

redone is really and understimation on your part for pc, 4k for pc only, dx12, microsft servers, have yopu tired to play gears one on pc no servers ?

Associate
OP
I didnt really rate the game much, and the gfx were a bit weird iirc. I only liked it cos of the co-op ability as me and a mate got about half way through. That it did quite well as not many games do co-op that integrated. Only other ones were portal 2 and dead space iirc.

gears is the only game that i got scared when we had to split up on the co op parts.

Back
Top Bottom