GeForce Garage Competition - TITAN X Giveaway Every Month!

R63

R63

Associate
UPDATE - 19/05/15

Hey everyone. As we approach the half-way point of the competition we’re going to open it up some more. From today we are now accepting non-tutorial based videos that are aimed at those that have already completed their water cooling setup. This is now an opportunity to showcase your build and run people through your water cooled rig!

Tutorials are still 100% accepted and we definitely still want to see them! But we appreciate some of you have created some amazing systems already and may just want to show them off some more. ;)

Any questions just shout.

TLDR; Show off your water cooled rig in a video and you could win a TITAN X! Simples. :)

-------------------------------------------

Hello!

I’m Luke, Community Manager at NVIDIA for Northern Europe and the official NV rep here at Overclockers.co.uk. I’ve been a fan of the site for a very long time and I’m happy to confirm my lurking days are over. ;) I’m sure we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other from now on.

So to kick things off we’re starting an all new competition exclusively for you and this forum. :D

The idea is simple. We want to help create an awesome resource of video tutorials around PCs and PC gaming right here on Overclockers.co.uk. We've seen your awesome rigs and build logs so we thought we'd hand over the keys and let you guys be the kings of that content (and to have the chance to win some awesome prizes along the way!).

Each month we’ll set a theme (water cooling, e-sports rigs, overclocking etc) and we want to see what video tutorials you can create around them. Our favourites will then be added to the GeForce Community Garage sub-forum here on Overclockers.co.uk and will be shared on our Facebook and Twitter channels ensuring your work and knowledge reaches the masses!

We’ll be awarding our favourite five entries with an GeForce Merch Bundle and our number one favourite with an GeForce TITAN X. At the start of each month we’ll announce the winners and the new theme, so these prizes will be up for grabs each month!

THE TOP PRIZE!

SfGdNWI.jpg

THEME #1 – WATER COOLING
We want to see tutorials on how to add a water cooling system to your rig from scratch. The theme is the same for everyone, but that doesn’t mean you can’t differentiate, feel free to focus on the basics, or if you’re feeling up for it, deliver an in-depth tutorial with all the details. It’s up to you.

• Start date – May 1st 2015
• Closing date – May 31st 2015
• 1st place prize – NVIDIA GeForce TITAN X
• 2nd – 4th runners up prize – NVIDIA GeForce Merch Bundle

HOW TO ENTER
• Simply post a link to your video tutorial here in this topic.
• When entering use the subject line ‘ENTRY’ so we can spot it easily.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Entries must be in video form.
• Theme #1 competition runs from 01/05/15 – 31/05/15.
• Winners will be announced 01/06/15.
• Winners will be contacted via the theme #2 competition thread that’ll be created on 01/06/15.
• Winners will be chosen by NVIDIA.
• Entries must be your own work, no copy and paste please.
• Employees of overclockers.co.uk, NVIDIA and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and the immediate families of any of the foregoing persons or entities, are not eligible for the competition.
• If someone wins for a second time the TITAN X will be substituted for another prize.
• Please keep the language family friendly. ;)

Good luck guys! Can't wait to see what you produce. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Welcome to the forums. And what an entrance. :D

Think I'll give this one a miss, as have no experience watercooling. But good luck to everyone. Will likely have a go at one of the future competitions.

Associate
I am surprised at this competition
Very tempting
But the only video i could make will be entitled:
First hand first go water cooling by the biggest noob
The title sounds stimulating
Can i win something?
:D

Soldato
Danit, this would happen two days after I completely rebuilt my system for 2015 LMAO, oh well maybe I can make a slideshow vid from all the photos I took XD

Associate
Cool competition and nice to have a NV rep on here, but I'm gonna derail the thread slightly and ask what everybody else is thinking: tell us all you know about the 980ti and when is release date lol

Soldato
A very warm welcome to you Luke. I am sure you will be inundated before long. Lol :D

Mark
Ps A grand entrance too if I may say so. Pity I do not have means to make a video.

Soldato
Wow, that's some give away!

There's no way if I done a first time water cool as a tutorial it would be suitable for here, way to many swear words and stuff going wrong :D

Looking forward to see what else is to come :) and welcome

Permabanned
Welcome NV rep.

I won't be entering as I don't have the skillz but I'm looking forward to watching the entries for every theme and criticizing them :p, especially the watercooling ones as I have not seen a user friendly basic one to date. Hopefully the winning entry will be educational enough for me to understand and build my own watercooling rig.

I just hope the entrants go through the concepts on how to route your plumbing (basic-cpu only to advanced cpu, mem, gpu, motherboard) and what tubes are available (pros/cons). This is what confuses me. :confused:

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom