Geforce RTX 3080TI

Associate
Hi I purchased the above GPU. Cant seem to find a water block to fit it thought (bought 2 already incorrectly). Have searched high and low but cant seem to find any only ones for the 10gb 3080. Any ideas?

Associate
You might want to give a little more detail on what card you've actually got there...

From memory, there are at least 3 blocks that will fit the 3080Ti FE. I can vouch for it as I'm literally looking at it now. I therefore assume you're talking about an AIB card, of which there are dozens of models to pick from.

Associate
I think your board is reference design (not the same as FE). Check GPU block configurator by EKWB, Corsair, or Alphacool. There are a couple of PNY 3080ti XLR8, so make sure you pick correct one, Corsair configurator has some pictures.

Associate
You're a gent thank you. And if anyone needs a cheap (unused) corsair rtx3080 founders edition block or a vector extreme rtx 3080/3090 hit me up. Sat under my desk ;-)

Associate
Why not return them? Surely you noticed they wouldn't fit within the returns period!

As above, your card appears on the ekwb compatibility list so you have at least 1 option there. It's even in stock at OC.

Top Bottom