• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

geforce setup with samsung tv

Associate
hi,
i need some advise about what choice of G/C i should use with my new LCD TV, Samsung 19" LE19R71WX/XEU LCD TV (White) (has PC D-sub: 1EA for my pc, and Component(Y/Pb/Pr): for my 360)

I have a choice of these GC
2x 256MB nVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT - nVIDIA SLI™ Configuration

512MB nVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX- Dual DVI,HDTV & TV-Out + DVI - PCI-Express[upg £ 65.00]

2x 256MB nVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT - nVIDIA SLI™ Configuration[upg £ 140.00]

1GB (2x 512MB GPU) nVIDIA GeForce 7950 GX2 - HDTV, 2xDual Link DVI

the last two are the same price and dont know why.

Basically even though i can only get a max Resolution: 1366 x 768, all of these g/c i am guessing have dvi outs, so iwould need a dvi cable with a vga adapter to connect to the tv.

any advise would be greatly recevied.
thanks

Associate
No you just need a vga cable and use the dvi to vga adaptor that comes with the card. Also I'd just get a half decent single card, a 7950gt maybe as it's quite a low res and you won't benefit much from sli.

Associate
OP
ugly ferret said:
No you just need a vga cable and use the dvi to vga adaptor that comes with the card. Also I'd just get a half decent single card, a 7950gt maybe as it's quite a low res and you won't benefit much from sli.

im getting it from a computer deal from mesh so there will be no vga adapter etc..

Back
Top Bottom