• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

Soldato
@ above nvidia used mixed density memory chips on the 660ti so it wouldn't be a 1.5gb card, they played with the memory controllers.

So theoretically they could do the same if they wanted to make titan a 4gb card (I don't think they would.. i was just saying lol)

Soldato
Starting to wonder a bit about these cards, would have expected some snippet after this weekend, especially if they intend to make a February arrival :)

Suspect they will be 6GB memory if their are built on K20 boards....would be the quickest logical choice for a limited run.

Caporegime
OP

That link has been pulled?

NVIDIA GeForce Titan Features 6 GB Memory – Review Samples Already Shipped

The GeForce Titan comes in late February and would essentially be a full fledge Tesla K20X designed for consumer market. Based on the much powerful GK110 architecture, the GPU would feature 2688 cuda cores and a huge 6 GB GDDR5 memory running across a 384-bit interface and all of which would be useable unlike that on Dual chip cards.

http://n4g.com/news/1167214/nvidia-geforce-titan-features-6-gb-memory-review-samples-already-shipped

Soldato
Nice GPU, if its real that is.
Unfortunately the price will be out of my price range, would be nice to have a green card again after years on the red team :)

Associate
WANT! :cool:

God its going to be expensive tho!:rolleyes:

On here:
680(4GB)'s are around £500
690(2GB)'s are around £800

Baring in mind it might be near 690 speed but without ANY sli issues AND with LOTS more memory its gotta be ~£1K!:eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom