General Darts Thread

Fair play to Price, could be his night. Unless Littler can unleash his inner kebab.

If Littler wins tonight then maybe, just maybe...
rr5DzxW.gif
4vOPJEQ.gif
What made it so impressive was he was far from his best all night. IMO he looked a bit rusty, and he'd not played darts since last Thursday.

He did however save his best performance for the final. Gezzy bottled the final too, like he did last time in Cardiff.

Anyone know what Price is moaning about? Was someone whistling when he threw for doubles or something? I didn't hear anything.

EDIT - Did some digging, might be something to do with this.

EDIT 2 - And this.

EDIT 3 - Respect.

Morons, ruining it for everyone. Probably something to do with the football.

Edit 3 - That’s awesome good on him! It’s much better if they both can improve from it!

Pro Tour 7 today.

Litter put in two decent ish performances so far, no where near his best but enough to beat both opponents comfortably. Then he played Humphries in a cracking game and beat him again in the last leg. Game will probably be on YouTube shortly, recommend you all watch it.

EDIT - Littler lost next game to Ross Smith. Had two match darts to win it and missed his doubles.

Last edited:
Litter 6 Rafferty 3. It was not on PDC TV, but going off the averages both players were dreadful scoring wise for the first 5 games (both under 85 average). Littler picked it up in the 7th leg and finished with 95+ average in the end.

Last edited:
Littler 5 Doets 6. Littler let down by his scoring, was 50% on doubles. Probably should have won, had 1 match dart on double 13 and missed. He kept changing his throw throughout the match trying to find rhythm.

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if Littler wins tonight, didn't look right on the Pro Tour events so will need a big improvement.

Could be a Humphries or Price night I reckon tonight. Humphries played well in the Pro Tour 8 and got to the final.

Price has been showing better form and reckon he must win a night soon.

Back
Top Bottom