General Darts Thread

Caporegime
That was class from Littler to go 5-3 then hits a 18
:eek:

Littler messed that up 5-4 now getting tense

Nooo 5-5 now Littler messed it up again
Flippin eck that was tight, Littler through by a ball hair!

Nerves setting in for both players, same with the last match too.

Litter scored okay, but let down by his doubles. Noppert the complete opposite, low scoring but clinical on doubles.

Last edited:
Caporegime
pretty much going as I expected so far 3-0 Smith
When you order MVG from wish.com.
SMU0CGi.jpeg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Wahooo what a clinic by Littler, Cullen was well off in the final another win :cool:
Littler played well, but missed a few too many doubles. Cullen was welll below his best and bottled the final. Difference in mentality I reckon.

Littler's consistent scoring powered him through. If he had been clinical on doubles it would have been totally one sided, Cullen maybe picking up 1-2 legs at most.

He's winning these and you know he's not even at his best, that's the most impressive thing.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Littler played well, but missed a few too many doubles. Cullen was welll below his best and bottled the final. Difference in mentality I reckon.

Littler's consistent scoring powered him through. If he had been clinical on doubles it would have been totally one sided, Cullen maybe picking up 1-2 legs at most.

He's winning these and you know he's not even at his best, that's the most impressive thing.
Added some links to my previous post.

This was the record I was talking about.

Caporegime
This is Luke Littler's dad (Anthony) saying that he had no sleep after his recent PL win in Liverpool, as he was up at 6am for the two flights to Austria, where he won the Euro Tour. No wonder he looked flat in that first game an dhad massive bags under his eyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom