General Darts Thread

Soldato
Rob on the defending title buff into the semis wins 6-2 I do feel Humphries seems to check himself out sometimes the way commentators were speaking he wants a break.

Also Rob comes across as one of the nicest guys in darts.

Edit: Ross Smith knocks out Heta 6-5 cant say ive seen Ross much before the guy so tall :cry: it was a great game.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Rob on the defending title buff into the semis wins 6-2 I do feel Humphries seems to check himself out sometimes the way commentators were speaking he wants a break.

Also Rob comes across as one of the nicest guys in darts.

Edit: Ross Smith knocks out Heta 6-5 cant say ive seen Ross much before the guy so tall :cry: it was a great game.
Ross Smith knocked Littler out of a recent Euro Tour, played above his usual level and fired in 180's non stop. Littler still had match darts though and lost lol.

Yeah agree about Cross, hope he wins it tonight now Humphries is out. He looks sharp, especially on doubles. He was unlucky to lose to Littler in Belgium in the final as he played well enough to deserve a win.

As long as MVG does not win, I'll be happy tbf lol.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ugh, Cross bottled that. Anderson through to the final. MVG is surely the favourite now, he's gonna be Ross Smith for sure. Hopefully Anderson can turn back the years and do him in the final the green menace.

Soldato
Smith with a wife /girlfriend like that id be hitting 180's to

Edit: Ah Smith taken his chances could have been closer this 5-2 to MVG game over now

Yesssssssssssss called it get in Smith beats MVG 7-6 :D would have been more comfortable tbh

Wow fair play to Anderson but Ross Smith threw that away should have made it 7-7 that was terrible.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Smith with a wife /girlfriend like that id be hitting 180's to

Edit: Ah Smith taken his chances could have been closer this 5-2 to MVG game over now

Yesssssssssssss called it get in Smith beats MVG 7-6 :D would have been more comfortable tbh

Wow fair play to Anderson but Ross Smith threw that away should have made it 7-7 that was terrible.
Glad MVG bottled it!

Fair play Anderson. He's been in great form in the Pro Tours for a while now, so good to see him get the W in front of a crowd.

Ross Smith definitely bottled it though.

Soldato
That 10 years for Anderson since his last win and he 53 now crazy.

I thought MVG would bottle it he quite prone to scoring quite low abit like Littler does a fair bit, it just come abit later then I thought it would haha.

Last edited:
Caporegime
That 10 years for Anderson since his last win and he 53 now crazy.

I thought MVG would bottle it he quite prone to scoring quite low abit like Littler does a fair bit, it just come abit later then I thought it would haha.
I'm hoping to see better performances from Littler in this weeks PL, he's been well below his best for a while now.

Maybe I'm being unreasonable and expecting too much from a 17 year old tbf. :cry:

Caporegime
Hoping Littler brings on his A game on Thursday night also.

Wonder who goes to the worlds this year..
Littler playing tonight and tomorrow in another Euro Tour. Hoping his form is better and he lands a 9 tonight.

Wishful thinking on at least one of those I'm sure though! :cry:

He at least should make the semi's tonight unless Price is on his A game. No Bully Boy to knock him out first round again. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom