General Darts Thread

Caporegime
Littler is a bit special, no.doubt.
It's just beautiful to watch. His throw when he is on fire is borderline sexy. Only Bully Boy perhaps looks better in full flow IMO.

He needs to stop going for the treble 19 on a 9 for a bit. He's nailing those 180's just go for the bull. That said, he didn't hit a bull all night but in the interview after the final he said he needs to go for the 141 instead of the 144!

I feel like its fate he hits a 9 in the PL before the season is over.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's just beautiful to watch. His throw when he is on fire is borderline sexy. Only Bully Boy perhaps looks better in full flow IMO.

He needs to stop going for the treble 19 on a 9 for a bit. He's nailing those 180's just go for the bull. That said, he didn't hit a bull all night but in the interview after the final he said he needs to go for the 141 instead of the 144!

I feel like its fate he hits a 9 in the PL before the season is over.

Calm down fella :D

Soldato
Great performance shame Cross didnt hit the double 6 to give us one last leg might of been interesting, Littler was on fire with the 180's though when he like that its just majestic.

Also noticed he become more consitent on getting back to back 140's.

Im just hoping he not peaking before the finals of this.

Caporegime
Great performance shame Cross didnt hit the double 6 to give us one last leg might of been interesting, Littler was on fire with the 180's though when he like that its just majestic.

Also noticed he become more consitent on getting back to back 140's.

Im just hoping he not peaking before the finals of this.
Yeah Cross played better than he did the week before in the final against Littler tbf.

That's my worry too, is he peaking at the wrong time. Could easily have an off night/game in the finals and lose.

Soldato
iGkFH8U.jpg

Littler effect in full flow at RK. Had room in the garage, it just fits under the ceiling with the red ring around it.

I’m bloody awful at it now, I use to be okay ish as well.

Soldato
Morning people.

It's that time of the week again.

Cmon Rob!

Night 15

19:10
van Gerwen M. (Ned)
Price G. (Wal)

19:40
Littler L. (Eng)
Wright P. (Sco)

20:10
Humphries L. (Eng)
Cross R. (Eng)

20:40
Aspinall N. (Eng)
Smith M. (Eng)

Hopefully price turns up. Littler will smash price. The last one is the big match of the night though, both need the win.

Caporegime
I watched MVG play in the Player Championships 9/10. Both matches he played well, scored well and somehow lost both right at the death Lol and went out in the first round in each match.

I sense he is very close to finding his best form back. I will laugh though if he misses out on 3rd/4th spot though.

I'm going to miss the Premier League when it's over. Always look forward to Thursday night atm.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ye MVG looks like he getting some form, why I said the other day I hope Littler not peaking to soon.
Curious to see how motivated Littler is today. I think 1 win and he's secured 1st place.

Humphries could be a good shout for tonight's winner. Crowd should be on his side and he's basically wearing a Leeds top and will be coming out to a new walkout song, probably something to get the Leeds crowd going.

Back
Top Bottom