Get your free copy of Capture One! (Digital Photographer giveaway)

Associate
i'm having trouble activating the software with the license, its asking for licence key which i have then some kind of profile and password. what is this?

Ahh got it now thanks :)

Soldato
Does it just work with PhaseOne files or does it work with other manufacturers too?

Works with pretty much everything. It's the industry standard for capture and processing really. Quite a clunky program though, I don't see why any hobbyists would use it (express version may be better).

Caporegime
lol

2ecm5fl.jpg

Don't really need the proggy as i have adobe and all the nik softwares, but thanks anyway :D

Soldato
^ :D

Adrianr, the express version is identical. Only the advanced features/menus are disabled or hidden.
For most hobbyists this will be a great option to have. Over the last few weeks I've been testing Lightroom and Capture one to replace silkypix (which was bundled with my GF1)

Here's a good example of the detail/colour profile Capture one will produce compared to the others, for a Panasonic m43 body anyway...
Fantastic if you can't afford lightroom! :cool: (check out the top of the pylon)

5942259371_fd092a538a_b.jpg

100% crop. Most options are set to default.
The camera jpg is too terrible for comparison :p + Capture one doesn't correct geometric distortion on the 20mm Panasonic lens yet.

Back
Top Bottom