Getting a pool! :D

Caporegime
Matblack said:
Wow a rolleyes, for me? Your too kind

OP: My appolgies a drought order will stop you filling it not a hose pipe ban, these are coming into effect in certain areas including mine, less likely in yours but keep an eye open :) just in case.

MB

I didnt read that rolleyes as directed at you, to me it sounded like he was rolling them at the stupidty of not being able to use a hosepipe but you can fill a 512ltr swimming pool.

Permabanned
Matblack said:
Wow a rolleyes, for me? Your too kind

OP: My appolgies a drought order will stop you filling it not a hose pipe ban, these are coming into effect in certain areas including mine, less likely in yours but keep an eye open :) just in case.

MB

Awesome things about not living dahhn sahhhf #983429845: No hosepipe bans/drought orders.

*n

Permabanned
Actually...How heavy would a pool be?

I don't have a garden but I have a 'kin massive terrace; I'll ask what the load bearing limit is for it tomorrow...

*n

TDK

TDK

Associate
15ft is nearly 10 tonnes, 12ft would be about 6 tonnes

They are very easy to maintain, just clean the filter out everyday and every couple days empty the pool if you dont have chemicals.

Permabanned
TheMagicPirate said:
Its only a 12 ft thing and aint that deep but its gonna be a godsend for cooling off in.

Only £100 and comes with a filter and heater.

My pool

Anyone else got this pool? Is the plug on the bottom able to clip onto a hosepipe?

bah, i hope you drown in the water as much as i am drowning in envy ...

i want a pool :(

TDK

TDK

Associate
We use to empty ours every 3 days it was fine never had any problems. Our tap water has a high level of chlorine, you could actually smell the chlorine when the pool was out.

Caporegime
You call that a pool PAH!

This is my pool :D

1.jpg

Pity its in spain though. :( :p

Von Smallhausen said:
Aye !

If the government and southerners are listening ........

You may take our freedom, but you'll never take our WATAAAAAAAAAAAR !

The only reason we have a hosepipe ban in the south is because of you B***** northeners loving the south so much you move down! ;)

Back
Top Bottom