Getting a season ticket

Soldato
Anyone got any tips? I've finally got the income that aallows me to afford to go watching MUFC weekly but guessing its going to be fairly tricky getting one especially in a decent area.

Is it possible to find existing ticket holders and buy their tickets off them as was speaking to someone who used to let me use their ticket when they couldnt go and she doesnt go very often anymore it seems

Cheers

Last edited:
Soldato
Season Tickets in the new quadrants, North Stand Tier 3, and Family Stand go on sale for One United members on Monday. I joined a few weeks ago specifically to try and get a ticket in my own name, but unfortunately, if your not already a member, you've missed out by literally hours, only members who joined before yesterday can apply.

The other option is to ask around anyone you know who may know someone who wants to sell a ticket. A lot of people can't afford the ticket, but don't want to let it go, so sell it on to someone else. Downsides are, your not really supposed to, although Man Utd know it goes on and aren't really too bothered, and its a bit of a pain getting cup tickets unless you know the person whos name is on the ticket quite well (they'll have to apply and pay for the ticket for you). Could always try supporters forums, eg redcafe, manutdchat etc.

I go for the second option, my ticket is in the name of a friend of a friend of a friend, so I occasionally have to pretend to be a Mrs :D

Back
Top Bottom