Getting really stuck now =[

Soldato
OP
What skills do you have at the moment? Where do you feel your strengths are? What kind of jobs have you been applying for?

Rgds

Applied for every kind of job, unskilled stuff labourer/warehouse/cleaner/phone sales, Ive never trained as a welder/fabricator/production side so a lot of jobs there are im unable to do, no CAT C/E driving liscense, but would be able to drive a van on my current driving liscense.

Caporegime
Donate sperm.

£50 a go,3 times a day?

Thought you only got paid travel?

With the added benefit of 18 year olds suddenly turning up at your door after finding your name from the register... (anonymity when the kid reaches 18 was removed recently IIRC)

Soldato
Christ, what do have to show for £19k?

I think that's actually quite normal.

IIRC, my student loan was 3k per semester. Over a 3-year course that's 18k.

Mine went on rent and booze. The only things I have to show for it are a Kramer guitar, which I have to this day, and a self-built PC, which died only about 3 months ago.

Caporegime
3k per semester?! I thought that was a lot, but thinking about it I guess that includes tuition and maintenence loan?

I'm so glad I was in the system so got £1200 tutiton fees (and no loans), however that still means I have around £14k :(

Soldato
3k per semester?! I thought that was a lot, but thinking about it I guess that includes tuition and maintenence loan?

I'm so glad I was in the system so got £1200 tutiton fees (and no loans), however that still means I have around £14k :(

Yeah, I THINK that's what it was. Never paid much attention to it, which seems retarded today (caught up in the "free money!!!" idea of the time), so I'm not quite sure just how much I've been paying out of my wages to date.

Associate
mCdONALDS ARE RECRUITING.

Ditto, people are always complaining about being broke and out of work but places like all the major supermarket chains and fast food chains are always recruiting.

Unfortunately people look at shelf stacking and burger flipping as below them but hey, better than nothing, right?

Back
Top Bottom