Getting sick of Firefox as of recent! Has it been that bad for you?

Soldato
I've loved firefox since its early days, everything about it was what web browsing was about. For example, tabbed browsing, the ease of using bookmarks, gmail extension, inbuilt search engines and not to mention the tonnes of other extensions available!

As of the past 2 weeks firefox has been just really getting on my nerves! Webpages keep freezing, it refuses to load pages, after clicking F5 after 5 times or so it brings up the page instantly. It's really starting to get on my nerves! I just want it the way it used to be!

I've tried re-installing and then using mozbackup to replace my settings but no luck.

I'd be greatful if anyone could help me in solving this, as it's making a web browsing a pain in the backside.

I've had a look round on google and many people have resorted to using other web browsers. I really don't want to resort to that :(

Soldato
OP
Removed fasterfox and it's flying again :confused:

I've been usings fasterfox for a few years! Ah well feels the same without it :)

mrk said:
After coming across the "better gmail" extension recently Firefox has been giving me double the email productivity so it's been getting better and better every month :p
Which one?

Soldato
OP
Doohickey said:
No idea why, but youtube videos take an age to buffer on FF, but when I try the same links in IE7, it's smooth as anything :confused:
Ironically, I still have exactly the same problem :confused:

Sometimes whilst bugger, it just stops completely. What's the deal with that? :(

Back
Top Bottom