• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Getting temps on x1800xt

Soldato
Is there anyway to find my temps of this card? I cant seem to get CCC working, just gives me error. Even with that net frame work thingy installed.

Can i check temps with anything else?

Reason i ask is because when i play wow, the fan seems to be full speed, 90% of the time and its really getting on my nerves.

Cheers.

Soldato
OP
LoadsaMoney said:
A bit hot id say, my old x1800 used to idle about 54 and only go as high as about 76 underload, maybe it needs a good clean out as the dust can build up in those HSF's.

The thing is. Ive took it out and couldnt see a single bit of dust what so ever. But sometimes when i boot the pc the fan makes a high pitch disturbing sound. All the screws are tight tho, not sure why? If i have the case open when its making this noise, i can stop it by gently pushing upwards in the center of the fan. But if i leg go again, the noise is back.

Back
Top Bottom