Getting things sorted

Associate
Well guys how is everyone. Not sure on the new rules on GD so if this thread isnt allowed dons please delete it :)

Just looking to have a wee rant.

Am finally getting my life on track and I know it will take a while to be were I want to be but I know I am going to do it.

Over the last few years I have been wallowing in my own self pitty. This was to do with me making some very bad choices when I was young and getting shafted by girls too many times,

Most of the old crew will know my story so I am not going to repeat myself. I have nearly lost my life before many times due to me making bad choices.

After my ex left me last november I again went down hill and wasnt good at all.

But now I have realised I will sort myself out and sort mylife out. Yes I know it will be hard but I finally know this is what I want to do. I want to be happy being on my own and hopefully someday I will find someone and I wont be scared of getting into another relationship.

Over the last for years I have been on a course of destruction. I have cried, I have hurt people and I have hurt myself. I have also built up huge debts £18,000

But that is going to change. I am now getting help with my debts through a company and I am going to tell my parents about the debt tomorrow to let them know the score. I know they will be dissapointed in me but I know they will stand by me.

I have started to clear them and should be debt free hopefully within 5years.

But I have also had a big change of mind set. I am going to start to sort myself out. THis change of mind set has came from realising that I have a great group of friends that love me and dont want to see my destroying myself.

I am planning to try and sort my head out and just leave relationships and girls for a while and not pressure myself. As I have finally realised that girls arnt the be all and end all. If it is meant to be it will. :)

I am also planning to get fit again.As I think this should help with my self esteem.

Anyway I just wanted a wee rant. But for a change its a rant for the good. I owe a lot to these boards especially to Feek(Yes I know he isnt around anymore) Feek once said that he doesnt know me anymore as the depression has got a hold on me.(We met at the swansea do a few years ago) and this hit home as I realised how far I had fallen.

Anyway sorry for the rant. :)

And to anyone that is going though a bad time. Believe me things will get better sooner or later :D

So hopefully by the time this swansea do happens I wil be a new improved Gareth. :D

Gareth

Soldato
Well done :) Once you start to really deal with your problems then I think it becomes clearer. You do have a fair amount of debt but you seem to have found a good way to deal with it and 5 years isn't too long to pay it off. I'm glad that you've changed the way you think about things, that will really help :) Good luck and glad you're happy.

Soldato
Great choice man! .................. even though the light might be a long way away, you can see it at the end of that grim tunnel and head towards it; all the best and ffs, leave females alone for a while ...... enjoy the family and friends that you hold dear and get used to self esteem again.

ps you may falter on the way but hang on in there and it will all come good. :)

Permabanned
Hope all turns out well for you bud. You've overcame the biggest hurdle already, you've decided you dont want things the way they are and you have started doing something about. Keep it up :)

Kabaala.

Soldato
Best of luck to you, you are half way there for recognising you have a problem and doing something about it IMO. It takes a lot of strength to do that.

Back
Top Bottom