GiffGaff/O2 network down?

Soldato
OP
I dont know anyone thats had any issues of any kind from them and know quite a few people on them now, seems to be working again, and its nothing like what Blackberry managed to do with no backups. Im willing to bet all the major networks would be the same.

Soldato
Anybody been able to buy a goodybag today? My 10 ukpoundz one ran out yestrday. so using credit i have left to browse internet and txt etc. as i understand it its 20p per day for their internet but with maximum data of 20mb. is that correct? or do you get charged a lot for using over 20mb in one day?

Soldato
OP
Anybody been able to buy a goodybag today? My 10 ukpoundz one ran out yestrday. so using credit i have left to browse internet and txt etc. as i understand it its 20p per day for their internet but with maximum data of 20mb. is that correct? or do you get charged a lot for using over 20mb in one day?

I cant even log into the homepage.

Soldato
No 3G all morning, it meant i was lost in the middle of nowhere. Going to have to change network, reliability is getting worse and i NEEDED it this morning.

Back
Top Bottom