**GIGABYTE AORUS All IN ONE CPU COOLERS ARE HERE**

Soldato
Associate
I have both a windowed case and my PC on my filing cabinet next to my desk so it would be viewable for me, quite a few people have this kind of setup so I can see the appeal and why they did it this way.

Soldato
I guess the RGB fad is much the same. Cant differentiate on performance so keep sticking extra stuff elsewhere.

everything is personal tastes .

performance is based on OEM and fans used . Asetek could easily increase performance of their units but would effect bottom line etc

I have both a windowed case and my PC on my filing cabinet next to my desk so it would be viewable for me, quite a few people have this kind of setup so I can see the appeal and why they did it this way.

wouldnt be to surprised if GIF support comes along or someone gets Youpo** streaming on it lol

Associate
Price is getting to stupid levels like gpus. Why are people allowing the industry to go this way.

You can buy a proper loop for that money.

Best thing that can happen is the new consoles smack sense into pc gaming.

Loyal customers allowing themselves to get shafted. Prob cost £5 to make in a sweat shop.

Soldato
Price is getting to stupid levels like gpus. Why are people allowing the industry to go this way.

You can buy a proper loop for that money.

Best thing that can happen is the new consoles smack sense into pc gaming.

Loyal customers allowing themselves to get shafted. Prob cost £5 to make in a sweat shop.

consoles are sold at a lose - this has happened pretty much since PS1 , they make their money back by software says . £10 odd goes to copy right protection and hence why console games are slightly more expensive . If consoles weren't sold at a lose it would be slightly higher .

Consoles will catch up to Mid range PC's on release, then through its life cycle will lose ground quickly . Best thing new consoles will hopefully bring is allowing for better ports !

as for proper loop, said before you have eisbear at £70 which is full copper and compression etc. look lacks style and quality CS . CLC are easier to plug and play etc . shame to see EKWB aluminum range not pushed hard as performs pretty much the same as full copper set up etc .

rads are actually expensive , there are only a few factories in china that make rads for CPU . I know Alpha has high stakes in the factory that produces theirs but couldn't comment on Asetek whom are the OEM for Gigabyte. Tooling is the expensive part for rads. Massive production is what lowers the pricing down luckily

Soldato
This does look great, but a bit expensive all right.

Saw this review and a bit worried about the fans being slightly less high on one side and the screws going into the actual radiator. Might be an easy fix to use slightly shorter screws on one side?

Have to check with others that have ordered on here. I can see why fans are angled , more show for ARGB ! Screws going into fins is fine, not the best but done that plenty of times watercooling as only a few including screw guards like alphacool .
Long as they are no were near the channel then it's fine !

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

Sorry Arctic don't really give us any support. The best I can do it for is 22.99 inc seen as it is the last one. You would just need to call our sales team to place the order if that is OK.

Soldato
@Robbie_G @Gibbo any chance of pushing Gigabyte/Aorus for cheeky Bundle deal with AIO + Board + Your 8pack Ram on a flash deal :D

Asus digging deep with cash backs - would be a nice way for them to counter. and the fact Gaming OC 5700XT is at £375... damn

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
@Robbie_G @Gibbo any chance of pushing Gigabyte/Aorus for cheeky Bundle deal with AIO + Board + Your 8pack Ram on a flash deal :D

Asus digging deep with cash backs - would be a nice way for them to counter. and the fact Gaming OC 5700XT is at £375... damn

I think Gigabyte might have a deal on motherboards coming but not in the bundle you would like.

Back
Top Bottom