Gigabyte AORUS FO32U2P Flat QD-OLED: 32" 4K 240Hz with DisplayPort 2.1, KVM

Soldato
Got a response from the shop:
We have had significantly more orders for these than stock we are expecting to recieve in that shipment already. Unfortunately this means that i can't guarantee your order will be amongst the ones those we will be able to fulifill with that order.
Hopefully the next batch won't be too long afterwards.

Soldato
FO32U2 the cheaper version which doesn't have DP 2.1 and lower usb c PD is also up for pre order at ocuk. But only £40 cheaper than FO32U2P............:rolleyes:
Yea, no brainer to get the future proofed version for £40 more. PD is important to me. Chris B said the second batch should be in sometime in May.

Associate
Yea, no brainer to get the future proofed version for £40 more. PD is important to me. Chris B said the second batch should be in sometime in May.
For sure I missed the first batch but I am fine to wait for another batch. The 42" c2 is way too big for my desk but I cannot go back to use IPS now.

Last edited:
Associate
Damn man I had no idea you were still after one, you've ordered so many things lately :D

Small batch due soon apparently.

Yeah my own fault as well as I probably saw the post and never bothered to check the site.

I'm very much a fomo buyer at times. But came to my senses with importing one (although I'd have it now if I had paid the premium) so maybe I should have.

Back
Top Bottom