Gigabyte AORUS FO32U2P Flat QD-OLED: 32" 4K 240Hz with DisplayPort 2.1, KVM

Associate
So my newegg order was shipped within hours from me placing my order, and it was rather a quick shipment too for what I usually experience, the monitor just left my local airport to UPS warehouse, I think it will be either delivered today evening or tomorrow , finger crossed it comes with no issues or scratches, I saw two frightened posts last two days of monitors arriving damaged due to rough handling

Last edited:
Associate
So my newegg order was shipped within hours from me placing my order, and it was rather a quick shipment too for what I usually experience, the monitor just left my local airport to UPS warehouse, I think it will be either delivered today evening or tomorrow , finger crossed it comes with no issues or scratches, I saw two frightened posts last two days of monitors arriving damaged due to rough handling

Sounds good mate. Post up some pics once it arrives

Associate
Og5TMiZ_d.webp
So I just received my monitor like an hour or so ago, I have a Sony Bravia A80J tv in my living room so I thought I wouldn’t have that much of an excitement when I see an Oled Monitor, but boy was I wrong, the colors pops out in vibrant colors even more than my Oled tv, the screen is so thin and I imagine gaming or watching movies on it will be an amazing experience, here is a picture of the FO32UP with M32U with the same wallpaper to demonstrate the difference in colors and blacks

Associate
Og5TMiZ_d.webp
So I just received my monitor like an hour or so ago, I have a Sony Bravia A80J tv in my living room so I thought I wouldn’t have that much of an excitement when I see an Oled Monitor, but boy was I wrong, the colors pops out in vibrant colors even more than my Oled tv, the screen is so thin and I imagine gaming or watching movies on it will be an amazing experience, here is a picture of the FO32UP with M32U with the same wallpaper to demonstrate the difference in colors and blacks
You know guys whats even funny, it looks gorgeous with the PROTECTION FILM ON, in the picture attached I forgot to remove the film, I removed it now and the picture is even way way way better, amazing experience and worth every dollar spent on this investment

Associate
Or need things like kvm or USB-C PD.

This is true, but purely for monitor to monitor performance, the Dell is the best priced option by a significant margin.

That's a very pricey KVM!

Some people like to pay for convenience, but the monitor is also best in class, if you value more brightness (and most futureproof with full bandwidth DP 2.1 and I believe mini dp 2.1 as well) so you do get what you pay for at least.

Back
Top Bottom