• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980Ti - Half Dead??

Associate
OP
You can send the card back to us under RMA and I will make sure it doesn't get rejected. Make sure you mention this conversation in the e-mail.

[email protected]

Thank you very much for your time in this, I appreciate it greatly and will start that process over the weekend.

Do I email that address to get further instructions/an address to send it to or do I go off and get an RMA address listed somewhere on Gigabytes website and then notify you using that email address that it's been sent off?

Associate
OP
Yes, e-mail that address and start the process. In the e-mail explain you had been talking to me on the OCUK forums.

Hello GIGA-Man,

Just a quick update.

I have contacted the email address provided, filled out the RMA forms & sent the card off via Royal Mail - Special Delivery on Saturday the 18th so it should be there Monday the 20th.

Thank you for your advice and help with this.

Associate
We have the card and it's undertesting, I've asked the RMA guys to contact you directly with any updates. You should hear something from them very soon, they'll also keep me up dated so I can help if needed.

Associate
OP
We have the card and it's undertesting, I've asked the RMA guys to contact you directly with any updates. You should hear something from them very soon, they'll also keep me up dated so I can help if needed.

Thank you very much for your assistance along the way with this card, it is greatly appreciated & makes me glad that I choose Gigabyte for motherboards & graphics cards.

Associate
Hi.. My gtx 980ti is not working anymore.. Fans spin up and the logo ligth up but pc won't start. It prevents my pc from booting is there a chance to check if it still under warranty?

SN153141031349

Back
Top Bottom