Gigabyte X570 aorus-pro QLASH BUT THEN NOT LOADING BIOS

Associate
I have a similar problem, as most with this GiGabyte X570 not responding :
parts all new ( still wanting for my RTX 3080 ( overclockers have me in position 900! ) borrowed 2 new 2080ti cards to keep things moving with my build!
gigabyte x570 Pro
2x RTX 2080ti
Vengeance ram 64BG
Be Quiet Dark pro 4
Kolink continuum 1200 W AMD 5900X ( all pins good not bent )
Fractal Design Define R6 Type-C
1tb & 2tb WD-Black Sn850 NvMe m.2
4GB USB 2.0 memory stick for Qlash

Troubleshooting attempts Correctly names Update on memory stick (gigabyte.bin)

My first attempt NO CPU - NO GPU - NO RAM connected just 8pin CPU power 12pin motherboard socket check for bent pins, the front panel pins sockets have been installed in the F_Pannel following the guide in the MB manual.

RAN QFLASH Plugged in memory stick into Bios labeled USB port on rear IO with the mb_bios_x570-aorus-pro_f31o flash file RE NAMED to gigabyte.bin. Press the Qflash button all fans spin case cooler fans, PSU fan and chipset heatsink fan; the motherboard flashed once with white led for half a second. The Qflash light then light orange and the (#22) CPU/DRAM/VGA/BOOT leds flashed red on Dram.

This Process lasts for about 2-3 mins maybe 5 I have not timed it, either way I let it run until the led have stop as well as the fans. Unplug the USB then turn the PSU off by it's switch. Turned on power via PSU switch and NOT A FART ! no spinning just that white led flash as mentioned, sometimes this doesn't even happen as I have repeated this process 3 - 4 times each time shorting the Cmos pins and removing the battery to reset MB.

Second attempt
RAN QFLASH - turnED off
ON from PSU - 1 stick of ram, one GPU and CPU install - NOTHING MOVING OR SHOWING - I TURN OFF
ON from PSU - one GPU and CPU - NOTHING MOVING OR SHOWING - I TURN OFF
even took out the F_pannle pins hoping to get something on my display - again nothing no movement, no screen UI. Where the hell is my bois?

I CLR_CMOS then repeat all above mb_bios_x570-aorus-pro_f30 flash file - same fail? also the power led glows blue and the Power switch is pinned into but that does not turn my machine on yet?
Need help ;-{

Back
Top Bottom