Glorious Model D Wireless

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Seriously got my eye on this.... I was previously looking at the Model O, but think this might be better since I have more of a palm grip.

Considered the Razer as an alternative light weight mouse, but I think that has less buttons, lacking a button behind the wheel... It's that right?

Stu

Stu

Soldato

PRODUCT TIMELINE
Pre-orders open September 7th, 11AM CDT

Estimated Ship Date:
Approx. 3 - 6 Weeks After Pre-Order

So much for the promise of stock on launch day!!!

What history do Glorious have with 1st batch supplies? Should I feel confident placing a pre-order, or wait for the first batch to go out and wait for any fixes to be implemented?

Does anyone know when OcUK are expected stock?
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/glor...mouse-matte-black-glo-ms-dw-mb-kb-034-gr.html

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Got an email from Glorious this morning saying live stock launch on 5 Oct on their site, but not sure how that timing pairs up with here.

Anyone have concerns with getting launch batch?

Soldato
Mine's just arrived and... it's not flat on the bottom? It's wobbling side-to-side when I use it. Swapped back to my Deathadder on the same surface and no wobble.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Mine's just arrived and... it's not flat on the bottom? It's wobbling side-to-side when I use it. Swapped back to my Deathadder on the same surface and no wobble.

That's not great... I assume you are sending it back for replacement?

Who else has one and can give an opinion?

Associate
OP
I have sent mine straight back, didn't even get a chance at opening it. I tested the normal Model D around a friends and I found it a bit too big for my hand.

I ordered a Aerox 3 Wireless Ghost instead. However they have announced the Model O and D Minus Wireless versions. Will revisit them when they are out.

Associate
This might sound stupid but my Model O came with stickers covering the pads under the mouse. It wasn't obvious that you were meant to peel them off. Doubt they'd be enough to cause a perceptible wobble but you never know.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

Mine has been solid. They've changed the plastic from the wired Model D - feels a lot more study with no creaking or rattle.

RE: uneven bottom - make sure you peel off the blue stickers that cover the mouse feet

Soldato

Yeah OcUK are replacing it. Fair play I guess, nothing is 100% and it's probably just bad luck on my part. Pity as apart from that it feels damn solid. It's not not usable when it's not stable on my desk.

This might sound stupid but my Model O came with stickers covering the pads under the mouse. It wasn't obvious that you were meant to peel them off. Doubt they'd be enough to cause a perceptible wobble but you never know.

Heh, did this as soon as I opened it up. Made that mistake before. But yeah, my Deathadder is completely smooth on the desk surface. I think I can see the imperfection on the MDW when I look but it's only a very slight bowing of the bottom of the shell, almost completely invisible to the eye but definitely noticeable on a surface.

Back
Top Bottom