Gnocchi Gorgonzola!

Soldato
Hey fellas,
I'm cooking Gnocchi Gorgonzola tomorrow night, and I was wondering how you fellas cooked yours? (if at all :p)

I cook my sauce using a healthy wedge of fresh gorgonzola, placing in a preheated non-stick pan until the cheese is half melted, I then add about 1/4 cup of double-cream and simmer for 20 seconds.

I cook the gnocchi until one or two of the potatoes floats to the surface, I then drain immediately. I pour the sauce into a baking dish and add stir in the gnocci after adding a little butter to it.

Then I add some grated parmesan and grill for five minutes. Serve with freshly baked bread :D Yum!

Anyone want to suggest any variations?

Ant :cool:

Associate
he may not know what waitrose is, afaik they are only in some parts of london / surrey whatever. not everywhere!

i believe there may be on in manc but thats really it :p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
spirit said:
wtf is lidl?
Lidl is a low class budget supermarket. There are no shelves and everything is left in the boxes and usually the floor is a little sticky feeling. But everything is dirt cheap and actually the quality is not bad on most stuff.

You can gauge a town's social status by its supermarkets. If there's a Lidl there then you know it's downmarket or its residents are cheapos. Sydenham for example can support 2 Lidls, draw your own conclusions ;)

Soldato
Jonny69 said:
Lidl is a low class budget supermarket. There are no shelves and everything is left in the boxes and usually the floor is a little sticky feeling. But everything is dirt cheap and actually the quality is not bad on most stuff.

You can gauge a town's social status by its supermarkets. If there's a Lidl there then you know it's downmarket or its residents are cheapos. Sydenham for example can support 2 Lidls, draw your own conclusions ;)

Lidl pwns, so does Aldi. The status of a supermarket is directly related to its age. There is a brand new Aldi in Nuneaton which is really nice, then there is a 10 year old sainsbury's in Derby which mings. :p

Back
Top Bottom