Going to my lectures

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
Raymond Lin said:
And what's it with its ok because your friends go to the same class? Since when the entry level to university requirement for age has dropped to single digit?

Its ok because she sits there most lectures totally miserable and I have all my friends around me laughing at my jokes etc. Its sort of like saying up yours :p

Soldato
Grow up and go to your lectures mate.

If your lecture theatres are anything like mine, they're sloped, so sit at the back/behind her, problem solved

Caporegime
M0T said:
Its ok because she sits there most lectures totally miserable and I have all my friends around me laughing at my jokes etc. Its sort of like saying up yours :p

I still don't get what has your friends got to do with it, it's not like you are clinically depress or about to play in the World Cup Final so you need some moral support. It is just a lecture, 60 mins of sitting in slience listening and writing a few things down.

Independence, it's what university is about (at least partly), its time to learn it.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
Raymond Lin said:
I still don't get what has your friends got to do with it, it's not like you are clinically depress

Actually thats not entirely true and I have experienced severe uncontrollable panic attacks for about 3 months which started around the time that it all kicked off. I am supposed to try to avoid 'stressful situations' such as being on my own when in a room with her in it.

Soldato
get over her. she sounds nuts. she will always be the same she's gone and confused herself. Speaking from experience now...women like that are bad news.

man you can't sit around all day feeling sorry for yourself. get out there and get to your lectures. You have 1 life don't mess this up now all because of a rant. how are you going to feel when you look back on this in 2 years time and realized you messed everything up because of this?

You say she has power over you? and can hurt your feelings? well sod her then if that's what she wants to then she's not worth it and you can do better than that mate. getting hung up on someone who is intent on hurting you is a pointless exercise in mental self harm.

Some people need to grab that sad empty space where there balls used to be and get out there. Welcome to the real world, things get bad. Take it on the chin and get on with things, good luck bud.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
MasterMike said:
Of course she sounds nuts, he wrote about her.

I have lots of female friends and 2 sisters, none of them have ever behaved to me or anyone else like she did. Even her friends think she was being nasty. So it isn't just me spinning things out like you seem to be implying.

Associate
Who gives a toss whether she's staring at you in your lecture?!? Big deal, you're at uni to learn and get a degree. Grow up, get on with it and study.

You've done nothing wrong, it's all in her head. Give her one the night after the exam though, you deserve it :D

Soldato
Either sit behind her or on the same row with people in between you.

Unless she has x-ray vision she will have problems staring at you then.

It's only 2 hours a week, just suck it up, it's not like it happens all the damn time. And it's not worth failing over - that's what she probably wants you to do.

Suspended
M0T said:
I have lots of female friends and 2 sisters, none of them have ever behaved to me or anyone else like she did. Even her friends think she was being nasty. So it isn't just me spinning things out like you seem to be implying.

The point is, you're bound to add your own spin to things, as it's the way you see it and you won't be able to help doing so, and us as a completely unconnected third party have no real way of grasping the situation.

Soldato
M0T said:
Actually thats not entirely true and I have experienced severe uncontrollable panic attacks for about 3 months which started around the time that it all kicked off. I am supposed to try to avoid 'stressful situations' such as being on my own when in a room with her in it.

You need to confront this particular "stressful situation" as soon as possible.

This is one of those things that in years to come you will kick yourself for being even remotely bothered about trust me.

As someone said. You don't go soon, you'll make it into such a huge thing in your head that you never will.

That will be a decision you will regret for a long time........

Caporegime
M0T said:
I started term 3 weeks ago and have yet to go to one of my weekly lectures. Reason being that a girl who I had a really nasty run in with in June is in all of my lectures, and she sits there and stares at me. Because of what she did this really gets to me, but I am ok with most lectures because my friends are in them with me.

However, I have one lecture for 2 hours a week which none of my friends are in, and every time I try go to it I bottle it and come home.

I need some advice on how to suck it up and get through the lecture door before I fail part of the course.

Thats pretty pathetic. So what if she stares at you, big deal. She's messing her education up by not listening, which by the way something you're not doing by not going.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
MasterMike said:
The point is, you're bound to add your own spin to things, as it's the way you see it and you won't be able to help doing so, and us as a completely unconnected third party have no real way of grasping the situation.

Mate I wish I knew what the story was from her pespective even if it doesn't tally up to mine, because I am fairly sure there was something happening with her that I didn't know about that would explain it. Otherwise she is just messed up completely and she didn't really seem like that up until she decided she liked me.

Back
Top Bottom