• GPU
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Motherboard
  • Heatsink
  • PSU
  • RGB Lighting
  • RGB fans
On my pre-built computer. I currently have a Focus G by Fractal Design ( https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/focus/focus-g/black/ )

Looking to upgrade to a large full ATX sized case. Because the window panel on my current one is scratched. It also has bays for CD/DVD drives which I don't need at all.

So I saw the " Corsair Obsidian 750D Full Tower PC Case " Is it any good ?
I'd be looking to transfer all my current parts into a new case..

Budget is £150 max

Pet Northerner
Don
Honestly the best thing to do first is look for a case you like the look of and draw up a shortlist.

Then search for reviews of the shortlist to see if any have any issues with airflow, temps etc etc.

People here will give you all different kinds of recommendations based on personal preferences but only you know what your eyes like :)

Associate
OP
Honestly the best thing to do first is look for a case you like the look of and draw up a shortlist.

Then search for reviews of the shortlist to see if any have any issues with airflow, temps etc etc.

People here will give you all different kinds of recommendations based on personal preferences but only you know what your eyes like :)

Ok dude thanks. No rush as I've spent loads on my pc recently .

Associate
OP
just a note that if you have an AIO cooler, search for that cooler + desired case to see if people on reddit or here have had horror stories of them not fitting or anything liek that.

The obsidian says "
  • 5 x 120/140mm
  • 2 x 120mm "

So that means i'd be able to carry over my 3x120mm corsair fans right ( two up top, and one at the rear, all exhausts )

I thought it could be a 120 or a 140, not both ?

Soldato
Perhaps a mid tower. the full sized one will only just fit on my PC Stand.
I currently have a Fractal Design and it's been great. May go with the Fractal Design " Meshify " as it has a lovely looking big window on the side. Loads of good reviews and it's affordable at about £80
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/frac...ower-case-black-tempered-glass-ca-07f-fd.html

The Meshify is a good case, also take look at Phanteks cases. this one i have linked to is in the same price range

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £95.69 (includes shipping: £11.70)​

Back
Top Bottom