"Good" Food? High Calorie Intake

Soldato
A lot of meal prepping and nutrition has to to with circumstances and working effectively around your day. Not much point in preparing frozen soup portions if you can’t reheat them at work for example. Time also a big factor within the working day.

Nut butters are an obvious high calorie, high protein option. Get back on the peanut butter sandwiches (or on crumpets, thank me later) and stop buying Doritos!

Batch cooking chicken breast is a great option and I have that for lunches most of the working week.
Tuna, sweetcorn and lighter mayo is a decent option too for sandwich and potato filling.

with that you can put into fridge day before let it defrost , just have to plan ahead

Soldato
with that you can put into fridge day before let it defrost , just have to plan ahead

Was a bit sad at the thought of cold soup :(

@Rai200 - you’d be amazed at the number of places that I’ve not had easy access to these things… or they’re available but too far away from where I’ve actually needed to be. Anyway, there’s usually a way to work around these challenges, but it needs a bit of planning.

Back
Top Bottom