Goodbye 4T5

Soldato
I literally just said "What?!" out loud. :( I don't post that much but since I've been a member here Malc's stories and posting style have always been source of much amusement. RIP.

Soldato
I have a terrible memory for forum usernames, their history and posting style however 4T5 was one very few exceptions. Never met him or chatted to him but his posts were always a good read, such sad news to hear he has passed :( RIP.

Soldato
I recognise the username but didn't know him. Nevertheless it makes me deeply sad that a person's life can be taken at such a young age. I had just posted a response in a 4T5 thread that had been resurrected and it had been closed. So I hoped that was because it was found to be untrue, but alas no.

RIP fellow forumite. :(

Soldato
Oh no Malc!

What a true legend of OcUK. Rest in peace bud. You will be sorely missed. Such a top bloke.

Remember the ol' days of battlefield 2 with you a long time ago. :(

Soldato
Didn't know him, but remember him for his high quality posts, I'm glad somebody reminded me of his post in the worst dates thread as I just reread it and it made me laugh once again.

My condolences to all his friends and family, RIP 4T5, you will be missed.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Never got to meet him, but we'd often have chats on Facebook. Such a kind and caring bloke, as well as spectacularly cheeky too! What an awful loss :(

Back
Top Bottom