• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Goodbye City-Link, hello DHL

Godfather
Godfather
DHL UK Home Delivery Service now available at OcUK. As part of our ongoing commitment to improve service standards we are pleased to announce the availability of the next day (Mon-Fri, Sat at extra cost) DHL Home Delivery for our UK customers. The DHL Home Delivery Service is a dedicated residential service that delivers between 7am and 9pm Monday to Friday and on Saturday mornings before noon.

In a radical departure from usual courier practice if you are not at home when the driver calls you will be left a card with the drivers mobile number so that delivery can take place later that day. DHL have been selected due to their outstanding reputation as a provider of reliable courier services and are now handling the bulk of our UK and International business. DHL represents a premium delivery option at and I'm pleased to report that that delivery prices in many cases have actually reduced.

DHL UK Delivery is available with immediate effect from just £6.99 +VAT.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
No more OcUK purchases for me then - DHL's nearest depot to manchester is warrington - so its a 40m round trip - at the weekend since they close the depot at 6pm or so when they card me. Also have had no problems with citylink - and depot is 2 miles away and open until 8pm or so. I don't deal with people who use DHL - as the yanks would say - PERIOD.
DHL@Home deliver up to 9pm at a time to suit you, so you won't have to go to the depot.

Back
Top Bottom