Google Accounts

Soldato
I can't seem to find any real answers on this so have come to you guys!

I'm setting up the Google Apps for Business suite and in that process am setting up each user. When going through I'm adding each person so their account becomes [email protected] which is fine and very standard, but a lot of users already have personal Google accounts and I know that having them constantly switching between is going to be annoying and people are going to miss mails etc.

Is there a way to have people use their own personal Google accounts (their choice) but be able to send/receive mails for work as well and be part of the work GSuite?

Ultimately, what's best practice as even if it's a little annoying for people to have to remember to switch accounts when using drive or mail etc it might be better overall?

Soldato
We use G Suite and I have a personal account. Google is pretty good for switching between accounts, just click on the user icon top right and hit add account. I tend to have multiple tabs open with multiple accounts.

I'd never want to use my personal for work. What if I leave the company?

Soldato
Simple answer : No.

If you want to use multiple accounts on one browser, you need to switch. Some of the gmail checker extensions handle multiple accounts fine though.

Back
Top Bottom