Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
For those that have bought the mediadevil film protector, how do you think this would protect the screen if the phone was dropped face down. I know several people that have dropped phone with a tempered glass protector that cracked but no damage to the screen.
Considering ordering one of the mediadevil ones to replace the spigen one i have. Thank you.

Soldato
My first application for the headphones was rejected. Presumably because the invoice I got from CPW showed when my order was despatched (27th) rather than when I placed my order (19th). So I'm going to reapply.

Soldato
Huh CPW just notified me my phone is out for delivery. Original ETA was 17th November so a pleasant surprise it's arriving 2 weeks earlier. My Spigen thin fit case case arrived earlier this morning too but the screen protectors I ordered aren't due until next Monday.

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone had any Bluetooth issues? When connected via BT to my car, my P6 continually drops and reconnects? Did a full forget and reconnected from scratch with no change. No issues with other phones that BT connect to my car.

Soldato
I'm part of the Monday claim crew, so I ended up ringing them. Phone number is 03300 543 465.

She checked the claim on the phone and there were no issues so she approved it. Would recommend anyone else waiting more than they expected to give them a call also.

Back
Top Bottom