Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
I ordered a Pro case by accident :cry:

Interestingly, it fits the standard 6 perfectly if you ignore the small gap at the top. I knew the devices were basically identical, but even the camera and button placement are correct.

Associate
Well my 6 is going back to be replaced. The rear camera doesn't work half the time all I see is a black screen and a message to contact google.
Quite like the phone so cant wait for the replacement.

Soldato
I see, I went black but yeah that's not great. Did you send back for refund ?

Yeah I think there was something about 'dressed' vs. 'undressed leather' .... ah right yeah I found it here - https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixe.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Basically with the darker / more natural Bellroy leather colours you should be fine but the brighter ones are much less durable. I think I ordered one of those :D

I haven't contacted Bellroy about it but I might do cos apparently there's a 3 year warranty on their cases. I reckon they'll just say it's 'normal wear or tear' but personally I don't think I should be able to damage a phone case just by putting it in my pocket!

Soldato
Yeah I think there was something about 'dressed' vs. 'undressed leather' .... ah right yeah I found it here - https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixe.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Basically with the darker / more natural Bellroy leather colours you should be fine but the brighter ones are much less durable. I think I ordered one of those :D

I haven't contacted Bellroy about it but I might do cos apparently there's a 3 year warranty on their cases. I reckon they'll just say it's 'normal wear or tear' but personally I don't think I should be able to damage a phone case just by putting it in my pocket!

i see, yeah its a lot of money for a phone case, i would be moaning and looking for a refund / replacement

Back
Top Bottom