Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Did you get an email confirming cancellation? I still haven’t got one and noticed the money left my account yesterday.

No, never got a cancellation email and the money had left my account so I asked for one. But he said he couldn't help.

Was surprised that the refund came in cos was totally expecting to have to chase.

Associate
No, never got a cancellation email and the money had left my account so I asked for one. But he said he couldn't help.

Was surprised that the refund came in cos was totally expecting to have to chase.

Same. Just checked my bank account and the refund has been made. Happy days. Now just waiting for the 26th.....

Associate
Was the 26th I believe, ordered it late on so was a little tired.

Went for the Cloudy White Pro, just ordered the Spigen Liquid Air for it so it has some protection from me :D.

Oh, the order was from Google too.
Ahh ok I was just wondering which phone Google might be having issues with if some orders are getting pushed back a bit. Cheers.

Associate
My Bellroy case has arrived, it's lovely I have to say, I got it direct from them rather than via Google. Also managed to pop in a take a look at a 6 pro, really do like them reminds me of the S10+ I used to have when look at the screen.

Soldato
Am I tripping or all 6 Pro models now out of stock from retailers with the headphone offer?

Resellers that is, not rip off main networks.

Back
Top Bottom