GoPro Hero 8 Black wishlist?

Soldato
OP
A decent app would be okay as long as it is still compatible with the GoPro Hero 7 Black. I dread to think how long it would take to render 120fps 4k even on my rig, which is pretty good. I wouldn't complain about better image stabilisation either, but it is low light performance I am interested in.

I agree with the 8k comment. I'm only just now getting all my gear to work at 4k 60fps. I've never used the DJO Osmo Action so can't comment on that. I did buy a selfie stick for my GoPro so that when the new one comes out, I can use the GoPro Hero 7 Black to record my face.

Soldato
OP
The main reason I went with the GoPro in the first place was all of the accessories that were available for it. I really hope the GoPro 8 keeps compatibility with them. Especially batteries as I'll probably buy some more if I upgrade.

Soldato
OP
For me, I'd want a physical switch to replace the current record push button from which you can tell by touch whether it's set to record or not. I'm sick of pressing it when it's mounted on hat or something and you're never sure if it's going or not.

That would be cool. But I'm used to using the mobile phone app to test for something like that. I really would like better low light performance.

Back
Top Bottom