** GORGEOUS DUCKY 60% KEYBOARD'S NOW AVAILABLE **

OcUK Staff
OP
haha fair play probably asked for that! Guess i'll do a little digging i've heard they are good.

Few reasons (I'm sure there are more!):
  • Gaming - they offer more desk space for FPS players who use low DPI's and thrash their mouse about in wide arcs.
  • Portability - LAN's, laptop users, elite haxors plugging into a mainframe, etc.
  • Aesthetics - They look great!

Associate
Hi,

Sorry for possibly daft and garbled question...
My son is after a ducky one 2 mini 60% keyboard, blue switch, but he insists it has the "American enter key" and tells me the UK layout has a different enter key. The one he wants is just basically rectangular, (which is what is shown on the pic on the website) but he insists that if we order the one that is currently up for preorder it will have the odd shaped one as it says it is UK layout...
It will matter to him if it is wrong (ASD/PDA/OCD)

What shape is the enter key on the UK layout keyboard??

Thank you, from a confused mum!

Man of Honour
Hi,

Sorry for possibly daft and garbled question...
My son is after a ducky one 2 mini 60% keyboard, blue switch, but he insists it has the "American enter key" and tells me the UK layout has a different enter key. The one he wants is just basically rectangular, (which is what is shown on the pic on the website) but he insists that if we order the one that is currently up for preorder it will have the odd shaped one as it says it is UK layout...
It will matter to him if it is wrong (ASD/PDA/OCD)

What shape is the enter key on the UK layout keyboard??

Thank you, from a confused mum!
UK enter key has the 'L' shaped enter key, which all OCUK keyboards will have unless they specifically say otherwise. US enter keys are just flat keys that look like a shift key on a normal keyboard.

Associate
Yes, his current keyboard is US. He is after some keycaps which are not available in the UK style and he has just told me "the UK enter key is ugly, no offence"! As he mainly uses it for gaming, the other different/missing keys don't seem to matter. I was being economical and trying to avoid the big shipping cost, but it is a big block in his head. Better the shipping cost than an unused keyboard, I guess!

Man of Honour
Yes, his current keyboard is US. He is after some keycaps which are not available in the UK style and he has just told me "the UK enter key is ugly, no offence"! As he mainly uses it for gaming, the other different/missing keys don't seem to matter. I was being economical and trying to avoid the big shipping cost, but it is a big block in his head. Better the shipping cost than an unused keyboard, I guess!
Ah ok :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Haven't sourced the Pocket 3 but we have Pocket ones if you can't wait!

@NikTheSHNIK Don't know if this has been asked before, but would you consider getting the Ducky pocket 3 in? I have a Shine mini TKL but miss the numpad so so much!

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Red Cherry MX Switch @ £54.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...alculator-Red-Cherry-MX-Switch-KB-21Y-DK.html

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Red Cherry MX Switch, PBT Double-Shot and R5 profile Keycaps, A variety of colourful RGB backlighting modes, Detachable cable, Support Battery Mode

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Blue Cherry MX Switch @ £54.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...lculator-Blue-Cherry-MX-Switch-KB-21X-DK.html

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Blue Cherry MX Switch, PBT Double-Shot and R5 profile Keycaps, A variety of colourful RGB backlighting modes, Detachable cable, Support Battery Mode

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Brown Cherry MX Switch @ £54.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...culator-Brown-Cherry-MX-Switch-KB-21W-DK.html

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Brown Cherry MX Switch, PBT Double-Shot and R5 profile Keycaps, A variety of colourful RGB backlighting modes, Detachable cable, Support Battery Mode

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom